Sharing your dreams

Tiny-Gems asks the profesionals in the wedding business who they would use and why?
From chair covers and favours to wedding venues and everything inbetween.


To be involved or for more information please email me at:

sarah@tiny-gems.co.uk

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Oh My Giddy Aunt

The title says it all, this is my first attempt at my own blog, I've guest blogged for loads and loads of lovely people but today am taking that giant stride to do my own. So please stifle your giggles sit back and enjoy yourself as I aimlessly stumble along trying to wok out what on earth I am doing.

As anyone who knows me will know, I am not one of those people (and there are a heck of a lot of them around) who makes out that I am a genius at everything I do. I am quite comfortable in holding up my hands and saying. HELP what do I do. It takes a strong person to ask for help after all.



Anyway I am rambling (nothing new there then). What I want to achieve with my tentative step into blog world is to ask lots of lovely contacts in the big world of the wedding industry to answer some questions about if they were getting married (or getting married again) what would they do and who would they use? 


We are all nosey at heart and I'm sure not only do we want to know but there's a lot of bride to be's out there who are interested too. So that's my plan and also to keep everyone up to date with any of me new products, designs etc and in general anything I need to natter about. 

So I am asking for HELP please email me if you would like to take part in my blog and I'll pop along some nosey questions for you to answer. Thanking you all in advance of your support, Sarah x

15 comments:

  1. Well done on the first post!! Can't wait to
    See more and more.. I'd love to guest post too :
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 1st post!! Would love to appear here one day too, keep blogging lovely lady, look forward to reading more and seeing more fab images of your creations :)

    P.s. Love that hairband!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thank u angel, Colette I've emailed you already lol mwah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh yes pls dm me your email addy and I'll send you some detais :o) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Send me that gorg ring! Been a big fan of your items for a long time and love following you on Facebook so looking forward to enjoying your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well Mrs Sparkle Pants you have done it now! Such a fab first blog means you will have to keep going now~can't wait for number 2 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great start Sarah, my attempt was no where near as good! I am up for being involved in any way i can :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. *stifled giggles* only kidding hun :D great job and welcome to the world of blogging!!! I was exactly the same with the first few then you get the hang of it. If you need any hints gimme a shout xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! Managed to sneak a peek from my BB! It's fabulous hun! A lovely showcase of your amazing products too! I might see if the hubby is up for renewing vows...I want that hair band! Also happy to answer any nosey questions! :-) From one Sarah to another...Well done! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ur all so so kind I know ppl have been blogging for years but this is defo one small step for tiny-gems one giant leap for Sarah lol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done Sparkly Ninja!! Great 1st blog & if you're in need of a guest post, am always willing :D) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whoop whoop! Go you! Loving the blog and would be honoured to be a guest on it some time xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sparkly Ninja congrats to you Sarah. I love the clean layout of your blog and look forward to seeing it grow as I'm sure it would.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi
    Great, really great blog. Lovely looking and good info (even for a non-bride!).
    Keep up the good work hun.
    xx

    ReplyDelete